Our enrollment advisors will guide you through each step of the process, from application to arrival.
Steps to Get INTO Mason
You're a few steps away from joining INTO Mason.
You'll need to include required documents.
2. Receive a Response from an Enrollment Services Advisor.
We'll contact you within 48 hours of completing an application to confirm we have received all required documents, or let you know if anything further is needed.
3. Await an Evaluation Review.
We'll complete a standard evaluation within 7 business days. Programs requiring a portfolio will need additional evaluation time.
4. Look for an Offer Letter in Your Email.
5. Confirm Your Acceptance of the Offer.
You'll sign and return the letter, and pay a deposit.
6. Confirm your Place
After you receive your offer letter, you will need to confirm your place.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully
- Sign your offer letter
- Pay your deposit and submit any outstanding financial documents (There is a link in your offer letter to a portal to submit this payment)
- Your deposit is $2,000 for academic programs and $2,000 for housing. The academic deposit is waived for sponsored students.
- All deposits are non-refundable unless your visa request is denied. Submit the denial letter so we can process a refund.
7. Look for an Inquiry Number
You'll be assigned an Inquiry Number (IN) during the application process. Please use this number in any correspondence with your application advisor so they can update you. Example: IN: A720XXXXQ
8. Expect an I-20 Certificate.
A Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status will be sent via express mail.